Welcome to New-MCC 2015 International Workshop on Next Generation Systems for Mobile and Cloud Computing, Held in conjunction with 10TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON P2P, PARALLEL, GRID, CLOUD AND INTERNET COMPUTING (3PGCIC, http://www.cs.upc.edu/~net4all/3PGCIC-2015/), November 4-6, 2015, Krakow, Poland.
The purpose of the workshop is to provide an open forum for researchers from academia and other research community to present, discusses, and exchange related ideas, results, and experiences in this area. The workshop also aims at stimulating synergies between all new research approaches, next generation systems for Mobile and Cloud Computing, and the traditional models in this domains.
- Submission Deadline: May 30, 2015
- Notification of acceptance: June 30, 2015
- Final Manuscript: July 30, 2015
- Author Registration: July 30, 2015
- Conference Dates: November 4-6, 2015
The aim of this workshop is to present innovative research results, methods and development techniques from both theoretical and practical perspectives related to next generation of systems for Mobile and Cloud Computing. The workshop seeks original contributions in this areas, including but not limited to the following topics:
- Foundational Models for Mobile Cloud Services
- Distributed Algorithms for Mobile Cloud
- Resource Management, Provisioning, and Migration in Mobile Cloud Computing
- Fault Tolerance, Reliability, Availability of Mobile and Cloud Systems
- Adaptive Mobile Cloud Computing
- Mobile Big Data Computing Models
- Mobile Applications, Networks and Systems
- Applications to Smart Cities, Ambient Assisted Living environments, Internet of Things and Cyber Physical Systems
- Services for Location and Context Sensing and Awareness
- Data Management in Mobile and Cloud Systems
- Mobility-aware Cloud Data
- Multimedia Content Delivery
- Mobile Cloud Computing
- Security and Privacy in Mobile and Cloud Systems
For this workshop, authors are invited to submit full papers not more than six pages (6) (CPS proceedings manuscripts: two columns, single-spaced), including figures and references, using 10 font size, and number each page.
You can confirm the IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Author Guidelines at the following web page: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
The submission page is available here.